I caught this line from the 2nd Harry Potter movie. Dumbledore tells Harry towards the end of the movie (after Harry and his friends save the day...again) "It's not our abilities that show what we truly are. It's our choices."
Geez - that's kind of depressing isn't it! I'd like to be thought of as regal, organized, and highly intellegent .... but so often my choices suck!!! So there goes that plan!
So here's my list:
Please Don't Judge Me for these "sucky" choices
1. Reading and actually enjoying the Twilight books
2. Only vaccuming the floor when the white carpet becomes brown
3. Letting "her highness" train the dumb dog
4. Getting the dumb dog
5. Putting money into a college fund for "her highness". With the current situation, doesn't look like there will be anything left when she goes to college!!!!!
6. And listening to the camp counselor who said "There's no poison ivy growing around here."
Once there’s car bling, it’s official
2 days ago