Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happily Married - Oh Just Gag Me!!!

I recently joined Facebook. Yeah - I know. I'm really, really behind the times! While looking at people's profiles, I've been (nauseous) amazed at how many folks say they are "happily married." One even said - "See in this photo the light of my life." Oh please! Let me Barf now!!!

Happily married! Those two words shouldn't even be allowed to appear together! I have a friend that has decided that "happily married people are seriously hiding something or just brain damaged."

I overhead a lady at the beauty shop recently describe these despicable couples as "being adept liars or just really high." If that's the case, then would someone please pass me the weed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep thoughts to share? Hey, I'll even be glad to hear shallow thoughts too!!!!!